Business Consultant (Atlassian)
Do you have a passion for Atlassian tools and technology? Do you draw energy from improving business processes? Do you want to facilitate and optimize teamwork?
You might be just the right person for our Business Consultant vacancy!
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
Your day as a Business Consultant
Your challenge as an Business Consultant with ACA is simple: you teach large and small teams how to improve their collaboration using the Atlassian toolset.
You work with our clients, and get to know the workings of their company both from the inside and out. You work supportively from a technical role for the various customer projects and you help to set up the necessary functionalities.
Asking the right questions, you quickly get to the bottom of the business context and objectives of an organization. You map the needs of a client and discover why those needs exist. On that basis, you draft a compelling business case that includes the Atlassian products and apps. With that, you help our clients optimise their processes.
ACA Business Consultants don’t simply install a product. The important thing is that you solve our clients’ business challenges using the Atlassian tools. In addition, you can act as a coach to assist clients in changing their processes and tools. Our clients are mostly situated in Flanders. Check out our website to get to know more about our projects and customer successes!
Do you have what it takes?
- You have a Bachelor's or Masters' diploma
- You have an affinity with Agile, Safe, Prince II and/or ITIL
- You have a first experience in and knowledge of the Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Jira Service Management) or a similar product.
No experience? No worries! We help you with obtaining the necessary certificates!
- A can-do mentality and eager to learn. The ability to keep going where others stop in order to deliver on a challenge.
- You enjoy visiting clients, have an open and social personality and a talent for relationship building that allows you to quickly gain a thorough understanding of our clients’ business.
- You fit within our company culture that revolves around quality, respect, client-focus and teamwork.
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
- How to add functionality to Kubernetes with Operators
One of the possible ways to add functionalities to Kubernetes is using 'Operators'. In this blog post, we'll briefly explain what Operators are and how they work!
- A user-friendly city app for every Hasselt resident – Stad Hasselt
The UX of the app of the city of Hasselt has been improved thanks to our expert review. After some workshops, user interviews and user testing, we formulated actionable advice in a complete UX report.
Are you our next Business Consultant (Atlassian)?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!