Azure Cloud Engineer (.Net)
Are you a motivated and experienced Azure Cloud Engineer? Do you long to grow in an ambitious organisation where you can bring your excellent skills and your technological passion to the table?
Then you're the person we're looking for!
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
An entrepreneurial climate in a high paced environment is where you feel at your best and where you contribute to finding new technical and mobile solutions. You take ownership, guide and inspire your team and interact closely with your Business Unit Manager in new and challenging projects.
- You make sure the back-ends you and your team develop are secure, professional, functional and exceed our customers' expectations.
- You create api’s with cutting edge technology.
- You analyse the given problems/functionalities from an in-depth approach and manage the application architecture to keep it maintainable, secure and performing.
- You elevate your team by guiding technical analyses, explain complex concepts and manage application design.
- You have the ability to detect and create opportunities with our clients.
- You are excited by taking on assignments outside your comfort zone.
- You mainly work from one of our offices (preferably Ghent or Antwerp) and from home, but travel to our clients is no problem for you.
Do you have what it takes?
- You possess a deep understanding of the Cloud Service and Azure offering and are able to design and set up such environments for the client.
- You have good knowledge of C#, .NET Core and the broader .NET ecosystem.
- You have a firm grasp of programming fundamentals and architectures and are eager to share this knowledge or explain complex concepts with your team.
- Cloud expertise (Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, Google Cloud). Any certificates in these areas are considered a plus.
- Experience with message brokers like Service Bus
- Good database knowledge
- Experience with the Atlassian stack.
- Knowledge of Cloud Native architectures and Cloud Design patterns
- You are prepared to work in a team setting.
- You take on ownership and have the ability to inspire and lead your colleagues.
- Acquiring new knowledge and sharing knowledge come naturally to you.
- You speak fluent Dutch and English.
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
Fill in the application form
We will take a look at your CV, and the responsible recruiter will contact you ASAP. To get to know each other and your skills better, we’ll give you a call.
If the phone call went well for both of us, we’ll invite you to an interview with a technical colleague to dive deeper into your resume.
We’ll make you an offer
If the interview went well, we’ll make you an offer!
Welcome to the team
Yay! You’re officially part of the ACA team now. We’re looking forward to working together!
What's working at ACA like?
Innovative work environment
You will work with the newest tech & tools, in an innovative environment with flexible hours and working-from-home arrangement.
Customized salary package
An attractive salary, a company car*, meal vouchers, expense allowance, MacBook Pro and more.
* ACA wants to contribute as much as possible to a sustainable environment. The expansion of an exclusively electric vehicle fleet is an important factor. We want 98% of our vehicle fleet to be electric by 2025! ⚡
Learn & grow
On-the-job coaching and mentoring gives you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally at ACA. You have a personal evolution plan with a budget for technical and professional training and many opportunities to learn. Knowledge sharing is central in everything we do, that is why we founded the Internal ACAdemy: our internal & external center for knowledge sharing.
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
We are a team-driven company that knows how to contribute and make fun in a professional environment. Because a great and motivated team is only possible if you can also relax together. That’s why we provide plenty of opportunities both inside and outside the office and organize an awesome ACA-weekend every year!
What we've been up to lately
Are you our next Azure Cloud Engineer (.Net)?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!
Want to contact the recruiter?
Jana is ready to help
Jana Garcia Gonzalez