AWS Cloud Engineer
Are you a cloud advocate? Do you see a bright future for Multi and Hybrid Cloud? Do you want to harness your expertise in AWS for projects and clients?
Nice, then you are the Cloud Engineer we have been looking for!
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
As AWS cloud engineer:
- you burst with energy when it comes to DevOps, CloudNative, CI/CD, CNCF
- you have the ability to share that passion with your team members and clients, and persuade people in different roles
- you are responsible for infrastructure design as well as setting up and maintaining systems in a technically sound manner
- you supply tools, code and processes for automation of infrastructure and pipelines for application installations
- you convert your knowledge and expertise into improvement proposals
- you have the ability to detect and create opportunities with our clients
- you get the opportunity to work with innovative technologies
- you work on internal projects to improve or revamp our own tools (e.g. monitoring, security, performance, CI/CD, etc.)
- you assist other PODs in their projects. As a result, you are exposed to a wide range of technologies
You'll be part of a fantastic team of passionate Cloud and DevOps engineers, developers and architects.
Do you have what it takes?
As a Cloud Engineer, you have built knowledge and expertise in these specific domains for at least 5 years.
- You possess a deep understanding of the Cloud Service and AWS offering and are able to design and set up such environments for the client. You can substantiate this with the necessary (AWS) certificates.
- You have administered Linux servers at the system and network level.
- You are (or have been) actively involved in setting up and maintaining continuous integration and continuous installation systems.
- You are prepared to work in a team setting.
- Acquiring new knowledge and sharing knowledge come naturally to you.
- You speak fluent Dutch and English.
Got some extra technical skills? All of these skills are considered a plus:
- DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Jenkins X, Git, Terraform, Ansible, etc.
- Experience with the Atlassian stack.
- Hands-on experience setting up and deploying Docker Containers.
- Cloud expertise (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud). Any certificates in these areas are considered a plus.
- Docker orchestrators : Kubernetes, Red Hat OpenShift, Docker Swarm.
- Applications such as NGINX, Httpd, Tomcat, Felix, MySQL, PostGreSQL, ElasticSearch, etc.
- Technologies like Kafka, CouchDB, Neo4J.
- Monitoring tools, e.g. New Relic, Datadog, OpsGenie, etc.
- Shell scripting (Bash, Ruby, Python), DNS, etc.
- You are a team player, who also likes to work individually.
- You are proactive.
- You have a passion for DevOps, CloudNative, CI/CD, CNCF.
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
- How to use Flux and GitOps to manage applications
In this blog, our experts share their experiences and findings on using Flux!
- How do you build a data strategy tailored to your organization?
In this blog we give you some insights about the challenge we are seeking to tackle with data, and how we can contribute to achieving our business goals.
- How to generate and transform data in Python
In this blog post, we will show some simple but powerful ways to generate and transform data in Python. We will start with a basic example, after which we will show a more complex, real world case like a data product.
Are you our next AWS Cloud Engineer?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!
Want to contact the recruiter?
Jana is ready to help