Are you an expert in making business analytics? Do you have a critical mindset? Is customer centricity really important to you?
Then you might be the perfect Analyst for our development team!
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
An Analyst at ACA has the following responsibilities:
- Business analyses: You understand the current business processes of our customers like no one else and carefully map them.
- Process optimization: You identify and understand the needs of our customer and ensure the correct alignment between the desired functionalities and the needs of the users.
Do you have what it takes?
To work as an Analyst at ACA, you have at least 2 years of experience in analyzing and optimizing business processes, and following up on projects.
- You have a passion for IT and software projects, with a strong interest in Java development.
- You have experience with the Agile methodology, values and principles and support in this method.
- Business processes and analyses have no secrets for you anymore!
- You have experience with modeling techniques such as UML, BPMN, context diagrams, etc.
- You have experience with techniques such as User Story Mapping, Event Storming, etc.
- You have good communication skills: you speak fluent Dutch and English.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree.
- Together with a team of developers, architects and sales managers, you want to deliver great software solutions to our customers. You anticipate potential problems like a real team coach.
- You have an analytical and critical mind and are always looking for the right solution for our customers.
- You love innovation & creativity, which enables you to define the needs of the customer and the desired functionalities.
- You are flexible, travelling to our customers in Brussels, Antwerp, Leuven, Mechelen, ... is no problem for you.
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
- Department of CJM and publiq connect culture players with data-driven platform
ACA Group helped the Department Culture, Youth & Media (of the Flemish Government) implement a platform based on a data mesh architecture.
- Innovative AI model detects damaged pallets at Duvel Moortgat
For Duvel Moortgat we developed an innovative proof-of-concept that quickly and automatically detects damaged pallets.
Are you our next Analyst?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!