How to reduce your carbon footprint with AWS
Data centers and their transmission networks are the backbone of digitization. In this blog, we take a closer look at how much energy cloud computing consumes, and what steps must be taken to reduce our carbon footprint.
- How ACA Group integrates accessibility into their projects and operations
The Global Accessibility Awareness Day takes place every year on the third Thursday of May with the aim of putting accessibility in the spotlight. For ACA Group, the accessibility, user-friendliness and inclusion of technology have long been an important focus. In this article you will discover some of our projects in which accessibility was high on the list of priorities.
- Navigating the Cloud-Native Landscape with Harbor Registry
In this blogpost, we want to share our experience with another CloudNative tool, called Harbor. We are currently using Harbor Registry in one of our projects and would love to share our findings with you.
- Is it Data Lake vs. Data Mesh? Or can they complement each other?
In this blog, our expert will dive into the two concepts of Data Lake and Data Meshand and explore how they can complement each other.
- How to use Flux and GitOps to manage applications
In this blog, our experts share their experiences and findings on using Flux!
- How do you build a data strategy tailored to your organization?
In this blog we give you some insights about the challenge we are seeking to tackle with data, and how we can contribute to achieving our business goals.
- How to generate and transform data in Python
In this blog post, we will show some simple but powerful ways to generate and transform data in Python. We will start with a basic example, after which we will show a more complex, real world case like a data product.
- Robbe & Shane strengthen ACA team with expertise in web scrapers
Team members Shane and Robbe share their knowledge about webscrapers.
- Kickstart your next project with a pre-built web application architecture
Starting a new web project can be a daunting task with many different components to consider and to configure. Find out how a pre-built web application architecture can help!
- My experience as a UI/UX Designer at the ACA Group
In this blog, team member Talha tells us how he experienced his first months as a freelance UI/UX designer at ACA.
- How To Deploy an EFK Stack to Kubernetes with xpack security
This is a a technical (How To) blog post about deploying EFK stack with security feature enabled on Kubernetes.
- Building modern web applications: back-end vs front-end frameworks
We introduce you to the modern web application’s architecture and brush a bit on different back-end and front-end frameworks, and how they work together.
- Why does my application not always work the same way?
In this blog post, we share how you can maintain consistency across your company and application(s).
- Sustainability Superhero: team member & diver Jannik tells us more about the importance of the ocean
In this blog post, team member Jannik shares his story and tells us how we can all help keep the oceans, and therefore our planet, healthy.
- 3 easy tips to make your PDF files accessible for everyone
When we start project, we decide on a target audience. From there we build our features in a way that seem fitting for that audience. However, what we can't narrow down on are accessibility features. In this blog post, we'll give you 3 tips on how to make your PDF files accessible for everyone.
- Digital Employee Experience: what is it and why does your company need it?
The Digital Employee Experience (DEX): more than just another buzzword? Find out all about it in this blog post!