How to reduce your carbon footprint with AWS
Data centers and their transmission networks are the backbone of digitization. In this blog, we take a closer look at how much energy cloud computing consumes, and what steps must be taken to reduce our carbon footprint.
- How to use Flux and GitOps to manage applications
In this blog, our experts share their experiences and findings on using Flux!
- How do you build a data strategy tailored to your organization?
In this blog we give you some insights about the challenge we are seeking to tackle with data, and how we can contribute to achieving our business goals.
- How to generate and transform data in Python
In this blog post, we will show some simple but powerful ways to generate and transform data in Python. We will start with a basic example, after which we will show a more complex, real world case like a data product.
- Robbe & Shane strengthen ACA team with expertise in web scrapers
Team members Shane and Robbe share their knowledge about webscrapers.
- Kickstart your next project with a pre-built web application architecture
Starting a new web project can be a daunting task with many different components to consider and to configure. Find out how a pre-built web application architecture can help!
- My experience as a UI/UX Designer at the ACA Group
In this blog, team member Talha tells us how he experienced his first months as a freelance UI/UX designer at ACA.
- How To Deploy an EFK Stack to Kubernetes with xpack security
This is a a technical (How To) blog post about deploying EFK stack with security feature enabled on Kubernetes.
- Building modern web applications: back-end vs front-end frameworks
We introduce you to the modern web application’s architecture and brush a bit on different back-end and front-end frameworks, and how they work together.
- Why does my application not always work the same way?
In this blog post, we share how you can maintain consistency across your company and application(s).
- Sustainability Superhero: team member & diver Jannik tells us more about the importance of the ocean
In this blog post, team member Jannik shares his story and tells us how we can all help keep the oceans, and therefore our planet, healthy.
- 3 easy tips to make your PDF files accessible for everyone
When we start project, we decide on a target audience. From there we build our features in a way that seem fitting for that audience. However, what we can't narrow down on are accessibility features. In this blog post, we'll give you 3 tips on how to make your PDF files accessible for everyone.
- Digital Employee Experience: what is it and why does your company need it?
The Digital Employee Experience (DEX): more than just another buzzword? Find out all about it in this blog post!
- Ship-IT Day 2022: innovating for and with our customers
In this blog post we share the different project slips from our annual Ship-IT Day!
- Sustainability Superhero: how team member Bernd helps people, animals and the planet
In this blog post, team member Bernd tells us more about what he is doing to help people, planet and the animals on it.
- What does it mean to be a ‘real-time’ enterprise?
Nowadays, there is constant talk about the importance of a 'real-time enterprise' that can immediately notice and respond to any event or request. So, what does it mean to be ‘real-time’?