UI/UX designer at ACA: “After one week already working on my first project”
In this blog, team member Talha tells us how he experienced his first month as a freelance UI/UX designer at ACA.
- Why does my application not always work the same way?
In this blog post, we share how you can maintain consistency across your company and application(s).
- Sustainability Superhero: team member & diver Jannik tells us more about the importance of the ocean
In this blog post, team member Jannik shares his story and tells us how we can all help keep the oceans, and therefore our planet, healthy.
- 3 easy tips to make your PDF files accessible for everyone
When we start project, we decide on a target audience. From there we build our features in a way that seem fitting for that audience. However, what we can't narrow down on are accessibility features. In this blog post, we'll give you 3 tips on how to make your PDF files accessible for everyone.
- Digital Employee Experience: what is it and why does your company need it?
The Digital Employee Experience (DEX): more than just another buzzword? Find out all about it in this blog post!
- Ship-IT Day 2022: innovating for and with our customers
In this blog post we share the different project slips from our annual Ship-IT Day!
- Sustainability Superhero: how team member Bernd helps people, animals and the planet
In this blog post, team member Bernd tells us more about what he is doing to help people, planet and the animals on it.
- How to add functionality to Kubernetes with Operators
One of the possible ways to add functionalities to Kubernetes is using 'Operators'. In this blog post, we'll briefly explain what Operators are and how they work!
- Applying Data Mesh principles to an IoT data architecture
This blog post shows how a data mesh approach avoids an unmaintainable monolithic data platform by explaining what data mesh is, its principles and applying it to an IoT data case as an example.
- How to design a good digital user experience #2: prioritize focus and simplicity
How do you design a good digital user experience? In the 2nd blog post of this series, we explain how to prioritize focus and simplicity for a great UX!
- How to design a good digital user experience #1: the theory
How do you design a good digital user experience? In the first blog post of this series, we explain the theories and psychology behind what makes a great UX!
- From internship to steady job at ACA Group during these digital times
In this blog post, Wouter talks about how he started his internship at ACA and ended up in a permanent position as Solution Engineer during the times of hybrid work!
- FastAPI: the Python approach to high performance REST APIs
FastAPI is a Python framework that is rapidly gaining popularity. In this blog post, we explain what FastAPI does and demonstrate how fast it is thanks to its support for concurrency.