Blog posts of Ibn
- Sustainability Superhero: team member & diver Jannik tells us more about the importance of the ocean
In this blog post, team member Jannik shares his story and tells us how we can all help keep the oceans, and therefore our planet, healthy.
- 3 easy tips to make your PDF files accessible for everyone
When we start project, we decide on a target audience. From there we build our features in a way that seem fitting for that audience. However, what we can't narrow down on are accessibility features. In this blog post, we'll give you 3 tips on how to make your PDF files accessible for everyone.
- Sustainability Superhero: how team member Bernd helps people, animals and the planet
In this blog post, team member Bernd tells us more about what he is doing to help people, planet and the animals on it.
- 3 tips to modernize your handout design
Customer's needs change quickly, and so does design. In this blogpost, we have 3 tips to modernize your handout design to fit in the modern world.
- “MAKE IT POP”: 5 Steps you can follow when you receive vague feedback as a designer
Tired of getting vague feedback from your customer? Same here! In this blog post, we discuss 5 steps to deal with getting vague feedback as a designer.